Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reverb 10: 11 Things

11 Things: What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

  1. At least 1/2 of the remaining consumer debt I've carried for far too long;
  2. Approximately 1/2 of the stuff in the boxes stashed in the corner of the garage;
  3. Some lingering stress, anger, frustration, and grief with my family for not accepting that I'm gay and welcoming Lisa into the family;
  4. Refined sugar in it's various forms;
  5. The junk pile between the garage and shed;
  6. My farm jacket that is ripped and torn to the point of being almost useless;
  7. Any remaining clothes from the pre-weight-loss days.
I honestly can't think of anything else. I got rid of a lot of stuff in 2010. I live a relatively junk-free life. I'll add to the list if I think of something else.

No comments: