- Seeing a bald eagle fly over the river and land in a tree along the path where I ran this morning
- A chance to cuddle with my sweet cat who would NOT let me journal this morning
- Discovering that I had to go TWO sizes smaller, instead of the one I expected, with the new jeans I bought today
- Cold meatloaf sandwich and sweet potatoes, leftovers from dinner last night with good friends
- Dinner tonight with the group from church that I went through the new members class with (we've added a few others since then too) where I will get to hold a baby, chase a toddler or two, try to get a very shy four-year-old to talk to me, and enjoy the company of good friends
- Life in a place where I can know and be known, love and be loved
I'm off to my mom's tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!