- I really need for my passport to come. I applied for it 8 weeks ago. It hasn't come yet, and I leave for a conference in Canada a week from tomorrow, where I will see PPB. I will be very disappointed if I don't to go, but I have to admit, there would be some pluses to not going.
- I'm still taken with the appearance of the fox family. It's been the impetus for a lot of reflection on my part.
- I am still planning to finish writing part three of the Tale of Two Places series of posts. Just haven't had time to get it done.
- I had three weeks to read and comment on papers for my class. Did I get it done? No, I did not. Now I have to read three week's worth of reflection papers before next Tuesday. Why do I do this to myself?
- JM sent me a brownie recipe that looks outstanding. Perhaps I'll have to give it a try soon. I'm really out of practice with the baking.
- Have I mentioned lately that life is just damn good? No? Well, let me say it then: Life is good!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
What's on my mind
Busy! Making a list so I know what to come back to (or not) at some point...