Thursday, December 20, 2007

Buttes!

Apparently there are a lot of buttes around Pullman, WA. JM tells me the "e" is very important, though, I'm sure if you left the "e" out, the sentence would still be true.

Anyway, budget and work schedule permitting, it appears in February I will get to see what all the fuss is about buttes. Work is requiring a trip to Oregon, scheduled at a time when it would be easy to add on a weekend with JM, which might give us a chance to do a follow-up to the Great Yosemite Adventure of 2007.

Hey, JM, are there any mice bears around those buttes?

I am thrilled that my work travel will lead me west! Now, I just need to find a way to the Northeast!

3 comments:

Jan said...

That's wonderful about your trip to Oregon. I lived in Oregon for four years, and I never heard anyone talk about "buttes" though.

Linda said...

The buttes are in eastern Washington. If I get to add on the time with JM, I'll be headed to Pullman, WA.

JM said...

Oh you're a funny one, aren't you? See if I cook you breakfast again.