- It's not a good idea to take every pair of dress pants you own to the dry cleaners at once. If their power goes out, it may be awhile before you see them again.
- There's a great deal of comfort that comes from a daily routine.
- Sometimes there's nothing better than sitting down in the stylist's chair, having her massage your head, and give you a good haircut.
- Just because your most immediate neighbors have their power restored doesn't mean you will too.
- Heroes sometimes wear coveralls and hard hats.
- Crisis can reveal the best in people and the worst.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Sometimes it takes a major ice storm for a person to learn important lessons. Here are a few I need to make note of: